Just a note to all my readers. I will be attending this year’s EARCOS Conference, “Connecting Global Minds”, in Kota Kinabulu, Malaysia from March 29 to April 1, 2017.
Possible meetings I (plan) to attend are as follows:
- ETC Google Virtual Reality Academy with Jay Atwood
- Writing and Mathematics – It Can Be Done with Jessica Balli and Patrick Callahan
- Step Into the Lab: Gamification, Differentiation, and Documentation, Oh, My!Supporting Teachers from a Positive Discipline Perspective withEric Schoonard and Mark Crowell
- Drumming Activities as Metaphors in Math and Science with Martin Robinson
- Priming the Brain for Learning with Julian Thornbury
- Learning Vocabulary Through Drama and Games with Hamorn Lau
- Forest School Supporting the Development of Social Skills with Karen Killeen
- Redesigning the Learning Experience (Design Process) with Wesley Przybylski
- Making Time to Create with Kim Cofino
- Failing Well – Cultivating Growth Mindset, Self Directed Learners and Self Paced Learning with Yojin Chung
- Engaging Young Writers – Strategies That Work with Alis Gorcea and Emily Bevington
- The Neurobiology of Learning withRhonda Wildeman and Darrell Sharp
- Moods Before Mindsets with Jacob Humes
As part of my PD agreement with my school, I will be trying to blog about a few of these meetings, particularly ones that involve a tech element. Please check the blog on those days for updates!